1. Course Introduction
- Learner Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
- Course Goal and Objectives
- Course Flow
- Additional References
- Your Training Curriculum
2. Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Components and Architecture
- UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Accessing UCCE Tools
3. UCCE Configuration and Scripting
- Configuration Manager
- Script Editor Overview
- Scripting for CVP
4. Unified CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
- CTI Options Overview
- Configuring ICM for Agent Functionality
- Configuring UCM for Agent Functionality
- Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
5. Unified CCE IVR/VRU Functionality
- Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
- ICM Microapps
- Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Using Microapplications
6. Additional UCCE Considerations
- ICM Considerations for Reporting and Monitoring
- Precision Routing
7. VXML Implementation
- Basic VXML Functionality
- Installing and Configuring VXML
8. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting
- Cisco Unified IC Overview
- Cisco CUIC Reporting
Objectives and Pre-requisites
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
The knowledge and skills you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with Call Center operations
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 2003
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- DUCCE course attendance is a plus.