- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Product Overview
- Configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 with IPIVR
- Extended Functions
- Administrative Scripts and Translation Routing
- Configuring a Second Peripheral
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Component Architecture
- Installing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
- Database and Application Driven Routing Options
- Installing Cisco Outbound Option
- Cisco UCCE Reporting and Maintenance Tools
- Cisco Unified CVP Technical Overview
- Cisco Unified CVP Comprehensive
- Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting to Support Cisco Unified CVP
- Cisco Unified CVP VXML Overview
- Cisco Unified CVP CVP Events, Log Files, and Reporting
Objectives and Pre-requisites
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 (Cisco Unified CCEv8.0) system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and its environment.
- Configure a Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified IP IVR v8.0.
- Describe ICM users and feature control sets, various ICM configuration utilities, ICM variables, and create routing options using an external SQL Database.
- Understand administrative scripting, translation routing concepts, and how translation routing operates.
- Configure a new Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Understand the Cisco Outbound Option components and how to configure an outbound dialer, import rule, query rule, and a campaign.
- Describe basic reporting characteristics of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system, processes, and its environment
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system
- Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option
- Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Explain the components, function, and call flow of a Cisco Unified CVP solution when it is deployed in either a standalone or comprehensive model
- Configure a functional Cisco Unified CVP comprehensive deployment model with Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise
- Demonstrate the use of the six Cisco Unified CCE microapplications that are available to support caller interaction with Cisco Unified CVP
- Describe Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) as a technology and describe the benefits that it provides to Cisco Unified CVP; install and configure the Cisco Unified CVP VXML solution for Cisco Unified CVP
- Execute the steps that are required to configure a Cisco Unified CVP environment to provide historical data and to configure and use the diagnostic features and tools to ensure end-to-end serviceability
- Design a Cisco Unified CVP solution that is designed for failover protection and high availability and use the recommended troubleshooting techniques to isolate and correct system failures
The knowledge and skills you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco CCNA®
- Knowledge and skills equivalent to having attended the Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE) course
- Knowledge and skills equivalent to having attended the Cisco IP Telephony Part 1 (CIPT1) course