Module1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Product Overview
Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
Call Routing Options
Components of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
Intelligent Contact Management Routing Techniques
Module2: Configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager v8.0
Integrating Cisco Unified IP IVR
Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 Configurations
Agent Desktop Options
Using the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 Script Editor
Module3: Extended Functions
Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
Using Script Editor Utilities
LesCreating and Using Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 Variables
Configuring Access to an External Database
LesAdding Multiple Skill Groups
Module4: Administrative Scripts and Translation Routing
Understanding Administrative Scripts
Understanding Translation Routing
Module5: Configuring a Second Peripheral
New Peripheral Basic Configuration
Creating Translation Routes for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
Enterprise Services and Skill Groups
Module6: Configuring Cisco Outbound Option
Cisco Outbound Option Overview
Cisco Outbound Option Configuration
Module7: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Cisco Unified IC Overview
Cisco Unified IC Reporting
Objectives and Pre-requisites
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 (Cisco Unified CCEv8.0) system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and its environment.
- Configure a Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified IP IVR v8.0.
- Describe ICM users and feature control sets, various ICM configuration utilities, ICM variables, and create routing options using an external SQL Database.
- Understand administrative scripting, translation routing concepts, and how translation routing operates.
- Configure a new Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Understand the Cisco Outbound Option components and how to configure an outbound dialer, import rule, query rule, and a campaign.
- Describe basic reporting characteristics of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
The knowledge and skills you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with Call Center operations
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 2003
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- DUCCE course attendance is a plus.